Fast and easy recipes are a must for dinner time after a long day at work. When you only have a half hour to get dinner ready you need to be creative and plan ahead.
- Scrambled eggs and bologna (or any other pre-cooked meat like ground turkey)
- Fish and grilled veggies
- Chilli (the easy way: mix beans with pre-cooked ground turkey and add spices)
- Zoodles and ground turkey (meat is pre-made)
- Shrimp and cauliflower rice
- Taco-less tacos (with pre-made ground turkey)
- Lentil soup and salad (lentil soup is prepped in the pressure cooker)
Do you have recipes that you rotate often? If so, please share in the comments below! Also, let me if you want me to share a recipe for any of the above dinners!